week end Provence, +50 ideas in south of France, cultural, sport, tourism, restaurant
Passage in the Var?
Small week end Provence ?
Here are some ideas to return your unforgettable stay around our relaxing Bed and Breakfast “the Bastide de la Provence Verte”.
Cultural Week end Provence
- L’Abbay of la Celle, ( 12km) Built between the end of the 12th and the beginning of the 13eme century.
- The cave of Sainte Marie Madeleine And circuit of Saint Baume, (16km) with access only by walking (approx 45 min)
- The Basilica of Saint-Maximin and the royal convent, (19km) finished in 1532 is the most important religious building of Gothic style built in Provence.
- Museum of old tools and de la Bugade ou grande lessive, (2km) with Mr et Madame Martin à La Roquebrussanne.
- The touristic train of center Var, (11km à Tourves) : Rediscovery of rails and former railroad, between Brignoles and Carnoules.
- Create your own bottle of wine of Provence, After a tasting of wine. Day organized by the tourist information office of Green Provence.
- learn discover truffles in Provence, (49km) before taste it 🙂
- Castle of la Verdière, (46km) biggest castle in Provence.
- Museum des gueules rouges (11km à Tourves) , The mines of Bauxite basic of the aluminum.
- The chartreuse de Méounes les Montrieux (11km), Which regrettably does not visit (except the chapel) but beautiful small kike in the surroundings.
- La villa gallo-romaine Marius du Loou, (4km) in La Roquebrussanne, and visit of domaine du Loou, Producer of biological wine.
Week end Provence version hiking
- From our guesthouse, differents hikes from 1h to many hours, with differents levels.
- hiking around the presqu’île de Giens from 1h to 8h according to the various trails.
- Hiking in Nature accompanied, is an opportunity to know better the natural environment thanks to comments and to explanations of a specialized participant.
Week end Provence version Sports
- Horse riding in the Haras du bois soleil, in Méounes (10km)
- Esprit de cirque, circus school in Néoules (6km)
- ULM in La Roquebrussanne, Flyazur first lesson and piloting ULM (4km)
- Speleology in the cave of Néoules (6km)
- Courts of driving, rent of track, visit of the circuit on the circuit du Castellet Paul Ricard ,(28km)
- Karting in Brignoles, le BKL, (10km)
- Xtrem park, (28km) Tyrolean, quad, visit circuit Paul Ricard in Segway, Quickjump..
- Climbing beetween Correns and Chateauvert, ( 29 km) 200 open ways on the left side of the river Argens (with ways to level 8)
- Balades in mountain bike , with start close to our guest rooms in the Bastide de la Provence Verte.
- Canoe on the river l’Argens, (28 km) beetween Correns and le Thoronet, to Entrecasteaux with Provence canoe
- Courts of kite, windsurf and paddlesurf in l’Almanarre (40 km)
- Paintball, on RN7 close to Karting BKL (10 km)
- Training course of parachuting and free-fall to the club of Luc (32 km)
- Stroll in carriage, Terre de trait in Sainte Anastasie sur Issole ( 14 km)
- Accrobranche, in nature park and garden of butterfly and insect, in Flassans ( 23 km)
- Hiking in quad, from Cuers (20km)
- Bike park, in Garéoult with lessons of bicross, mountain bike for adults and children (6km)
- Riding on electric mountain bike in the Sainte Baume, in Plan d’Aups (26 km)
- Golf of Barbaroux (21km), Golf of la Sainte-Baume (26km), Golf club of Castellet (29km)
Week end Provence and the nice litlles villages to visit
- Cotignac, Its rock and its cave dwellings (33 km)
- Bormes les Mimosas, in the old town on the hill (53 km)
- Barjols And all his fountains, visit with possible tape guide (35 km)
- Correns 1er organic village in France, et the famous domain of Miraval de Brad et Angélina (28km)
- Sillans la cascade (28km)
- Cassis, and its wonderful creeks (54km)
Week-end on the markets in Provence
- Tuesday : Cotignac, Garéoult , Tourves
- Wenesday : Saint-maximin
- Friday : La Capte (port of Hyères from april to the end of september
- Saturday : Hyères, Brignoles,
- Sunday : Nans les Pins, Barjols, Rocbaron
Week end in Provence version more aquatic
- Beach of l’Almanarre (avoid ith the wind mistral, except for windsurfing, kitesurfing or sailing)
- Estagnol, close to the castle of Brégançon (place for french president).
- Beach of vallon Sourn, and canoe on the river Argens
- The lakes Laouciens, The bathing is forbidden , but with a magnificent color, and a whole myth..
- The islands of gold : Porquerolles, Port-Cros and Levant
Visit of vineyards close to La Roquebrussanne
- Domaine du Loou (organic) (4 km La Roquebrussanne)
- Le Château des Chaberts (6km Garéoult)
- Le Château des Annibals (organic) (11km route de Bras)
- Domaine de La Rose des vents (4km La Roquebrussanne)
- Le Château de l’Escarelle (8km rte de La Roquebrussanne)
Week-end Provence Verte, version Restaurants
- L’auberge des vignes d’or , in Néoules with mussels and french friesa and its beer homemade (6km)
- La poêle d’or inMeounes les Montrieux (8km)
- L’auberge des Tuileries, in Forcalqueiret (9km)
- Abbaye de la Celle (12km), star restaurant .
- Le moulin du Gapeau, inBelgentier (13km)
- Restaurant jean-françois Berard, La cadiere (36km)
- Le relais des moines ,Les Arcs sur Argens (56km)
- Restaurant Les Gorges de Pennafort, (70km)
For more details on restaurants : our page gastronomy.
Events out of season
- fête des tripettes or fête de la Saint Marcel, mi-january in Barjols
- last sunday of january : Fête de la Saint Vincent in Saint Maximin
- 1 week in april : la foire de Brignoles
- beginning of may : foire de la XVaine in Saint Maximun, Party of the Middle Ages
- 2nd week-end of october : party of pumpkin in Rians
- 3rd sunday of october : party of chestnut in Camps la Source
La Bastide de la Provence Verte
bed and breakfast provence
771, Chemin des Baumes
83 136 – La Roquebrussanne – Var – France
firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel : +336 70 31 18 01 / +339 54 40 6789