The traditional recipes of the Provençal cooking
This post is also available in: Français (French)
The traditional recipes of the Provencal cooking
Vegetables tian with the Goat cheese , traditional recipes of the Provencal cooking
For 4 people: 4 small zucchinis /2 eggplants /4 tomatoes /150 gr of soft goat cheese / 1 boot of basil / 4 white onions / 2 cloves of garlic / 1 stalk of thyme cool / Salt / Pepper / Olive oil
Preheat the oven in 160°C, thermostat 5. Wash eggplants, zucchinis and tomatoes and slice them.
* Peel and slice thinly pickling onions, crush the garlic and and get away from the chisel the basil.
* Oil the dish and have the slices of vegetables on the bottom the dish + olive oil, salt and pepper. Put the dish in the oven a few minutes to dry out vegetables.
* Take out the dish and place the goat cheese with the crushed garlic, the chiselled basil, pepper. Put back the dish to the oven 20 minutes
La Pissaladière , traditional recipes of the Provencal cooking
For 4 people: 250 g of flour / 5 g of baker’s yeast / 5 g of table salt / 12 cl of warm water / 2 boots of fresh onions / 15 in 20 black olives / 2 soup spoons of olive oil / anchovy in the oil (according to the tastes)
* Mix the yeast in the warm water, and put the flour and the salt into a salad bowl and mix the water until the obtaining of a homogeneous dough.
* Sprinkle with some flour on a work plan, and mold the dough during about ten minutes.
* Let rest the dough during 4 hours in a warm place, it should double in volume.
* Preheat the oven in 220 ° (th. 7).
* Peel and cut in slices onions, drain anchovies.
* Put the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and add the slices of onions 5 in 7 minutes.
* Remove and serve.
Bon Appétit !
La Bastide de la Provence Verte
Charming bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Provence
771, Chemin des Baumes
83 136 – La Roquebrussanne – Var – France
email@example.com – Tel : +33 6 70 31 18 01 / +33 9 54 40 6789